Rose Parade (For Reals)

So just a quick note: in real life i made the BOA Honor Band of American in the Rose Parade, and I will be in LA from Dec. 27-Jan 2. marching in the parade and performing at Disneyland and the Tournament of Roses Bandfest.

Back in the fantasy world, I decided to celebrate by putting both Firebird and the Firebird Cadets in the Rose Parade, wich happens just a few days before they begin our "Western Tour" (California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico). The Rose Parade performance will serve as a good kick-off to an exciting and packed run, and give people around the nation a chance to be introduced to the Cadet corps in their very first season.

Wish me luck, and don't forget to catch Firebird and the Firebird Cadets at Riverside tomorrow! :smile:

Edited by jedihunter80

Best of luck! Work on your stamina: the Rose Parade route is about seven miles, and there's lots of stopping and starting due to floats breaking down and such. You'll be on your feet and playing non-stop for several hours without a break. The call time's nice and early, too.

But you'll have a blast, honestly! :smile:

I was just up that way this past weekend (local band championships at PCC) I would come out to see you, but most likely I will just be going to bed at step off time. :smile: I'll catch you on the ALL DAY re-runs when I wake up. :smile:

Wave at the Camera 4 us when u see one lol. Ill most def be there next year.

**IMPORTANT UPDATE**

Just found out I will be writing a first-hand account of the parade that will be publushed in halftime magazine, so look for that early 2009.