Fusion Core Camp weekend Update

Here we are in January, the middle of the winter and most of us want to just hibernate like the bears whenever we can, but this crazy thing called drum corps can drag even the biggest, laziest bear out of it's den............right Ralph :worthy:

There are lots to report from all over, so I’ll keep this brief so you can continue enjoying all the winter hype here on DCP :_).

Our weekend in brief:

 Added new members to the battery, hornline and pit

 Did basics with our new Caption Head, Matt Rissell

 Got choked up when Mr. Martin got in line and played our choral with us!!

 Hornline cleaned the opener and learned some of the ballad…..GOD IT’S BEAUTIFUL!!!

 Drumline worked in the 4 new drummers we added......every weekend this line grows.......I'm lovin it!!!

 Picked our Drum Majors........Congrats Lauren and Emily

 WORKED, ATE, SMILED AND LAUGHED A LOT!!!!!!!!!

 Started the Biggest Loser :glare:

• Ended with another EXTREMELY productive AND FUN weekend….yes, there’s that three letter word!

Lot’s of exclamation points to emphasize lots of excitement.

I GUARANTEE if you come down and spend the day, you'll find it hard waiting for the next camp weekend to get here.

Hey, a special shout out to one of Fusion's new members Billy Cappozi!!! Watching you smile Billy and seeing your enthusiasm is what this whole activity is all about..........speaking of turkey legs :shutup: !!!!

Edited by hardcoremello

I GUARANTEE if you come down and spend the day, you'll find it hard waiting for the next camp weekend to get here.

Hey, a special shout out to one of Fusion's new members Billy Cappozi!!! Watching you smile Billy and seeing your enthusiasm is what this whole activity is all about..........speaking of turkey legs :w00t: !!!!

I want practice now :music:

Yay Billy, glad your in it

Well, today is your day then Sean.........later this afternoon we can do some runs.

Accompanied by spaghetti and meatballs..........YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are in January, the middle of the winter and most of us want to just hibernate like the bears whenever we can, but this crazy thing called drum corps can drag even the biggest, laziest bear out of it's den............right Ralph :w00t:

There are lots to report from all over, so I’ll keep this brief so you can continue enjoying all the winter hype here on DCP :_).

Our weekend in brief:

 Added new members to the battery, hornline and pit

 Did basics with our new Caption Head, Matt Rissell

 Got choked up when Mr. Martin got in line and played our choral with us!!

 Hornline cleaned the opener and learned some of the ballad…..GOD IT’S BEAUTIFUL!!!

 Drumline worked in the 4 new drummers we added......every weekend this line grows.......I'm lovin it!!!

 Picked our Drum Majors........Congrats Lauren and Emily

 WORKED, ATE, SMILED AND LAUGHED A LOT!!!!!!!!!

 Started the Biggest Loser :w00t:

• Ended with another EXTREMELY productive AND FUN weekend….yes, there’s that three letter word!

Lot’s of exclamation points to emphasize lots of excitement.

Hey, a special shout out to one of Fusion's new members Billy Cappozi!!! Watching you smile Billy and seeing your enthusiasm is what this whole activity is all about..........speaking of turkey legs :w00t: !!!!

Saturday was hot. I can't even imagine how great Sunday was. Sorry I had to miss it, but looking forward to the next go round. :laughing:

I really can't wait for this weeked Lyndsay. We ended up staying home Saturday night, we were BEAT!!!! Don't forget, bring your purple sleeping bag!!

Good time and good run tonight with some of the guys.

Next practice this Saturday and Sunday in Rahway. For more info, visit Fusion Core