WGI Fan Network

flagguy

Now that they started this does that mean there will be no access to RePlay like last year.?

Replay is the same thing as the fan network. . . everything on replay from last season was deleted I believe in August. However, I've been on the fan network all day, they have seasons 2003-2006 archived on the fan network and you can watch almost all the finalist shows from those years, along with all the regionals this year as they become available.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Replay is the same thing as the fan network. . . everything on replay from last season was deleted I believe in August. However, I've been on the fan network all day, they have seasons 2003-2006 archived on the fan network and you can watch almost all the finalist shows from those years, along with all the regionals this year as they become available.

But how much are they charging?? wasn't Replay free last year?

But how much are they charging?? wasn't Replay free last year?

39 dollars will get you all regionals, archived videos, and championships prelims. for 59 dollars you add on world championshp webcasts. you can also pick one day webcasts of championships for 15, 25, and 19 dollars.

and no, replay was not free last year. :tongue:

39 dollars will get you all regionals, archived videos, and championships prelims. for 59 dollars you add on world championshp webcasts. you can also pick one day webcasts of championships for 15, 25, and 19 dollars.

I just got mine it looks like it will be better than REPLAY. More past guards are available. Just think if you went to all those regionals there would be, plane fares, food, hotel and tickets to get in plus the seduction of all those t-shirts. WHAT A DEAL!!

Edited by backntheday

I just got mine it looks like it will be better than REPLAY. More past guards are available. Just think if you went to all those regionals there would be, plane fares, food, hotel and tickets to get in plus the seduction of all those t-shirts. WHAT A DEAL!!

How's the video and sound quality?

something was free last year...I recall looking at Regionals and the finalists for free.

WGI gave free access to all instructors who's guards participated in WGI regionals and championships. Also they had videos almost weekly for everyone to look at. Due to money (I suppose) they will not be giving free access anymore. After all, who's the biggest fans? Instructors and performers :)

How's the video and sound quality?

The past videos they have up 2003-2006 has the sound and video and quality of the DVD (very good). . .I'm sure they were just upload and embedded. We'll have to wait how see how the quality of the regional videos are until after this weekend.

FYI, up right now on the archive is:

2003 IW and SW class for both guard and percussion.

2004-2006 has all class finalists for both guard and percussion.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

So, I just checked the WGI Fan Network and the Dayton Videos are already up! Also, there's an icon at the top that says today is 'free preview day' so it might just be free today!? Not sure. . . but I'd check it out. I watched Zydeco, Miamisburg, Gates Chili and Kings already and all their shows look wonderful on the video.

http://www.thefannetwork.org/?network_id=3&corps_id=0

:::Edit::: I just logged out of my account and clicked the free preview icon and it does indeed look like it's free today, you can see the Dayton groups and I think possibly the other features.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay