Statesmen Camp March 1rst..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME Camp !!! The intensity is amazing. I hope those crowds can dance - "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" will have them jitterbugging in the stands.

The only bad part about this weekend? - having to wait two whole weeks to do it all over again !! Thanks for a great time ......... come and be a part of it all at the next camp.

Kenny R.

yeah what a great camp more new people and new music. dont forget about the next camp for statesmen in 12 days in good ole dundee ny. for times and directions go to the statesmen website at www.statesmen.org I cant wait till our first show. :cool::cool:

yeah what a great camp more new people and new music. dont forget about the next camp for statesmen in 12 days in good ole dundee ny. for times and directions go to the statesmen website at www.statesmen.org I cant wait till our first show. :thumbup::thumbup:

This is the post we need to keep bumped...

By the way ... you guys were great yesterday. Something really clicked with you guys and the drumline.

yeah what a great camp more new people and new music. dont forget about the next camp for statesmen in 12 days in good ole dundee ny. for times and directions go to the statesmen website at www.statesmen.org I cant wait till our first show. :thumbup::thumbup:

Ryan, you either dont know grammar or dont take the time to type normal. :tongue:

*Yeah what a great camp. More new people and new music. Dont forget about the next camp for statesmen in 12 days in good ol' Dundee NY. For times and directions go to the Statesmen website at www.statesmen.org. I cant wait until our first show. :worthy: :worthy:*

Yeah it was a great camp. Tommy is right, everyone clicked together and it sounded awesome :worthy:

MEMORIZE YOUR MUSIC!

Edited by HighBrass08

Ryan, you either dont know grammar or dont take the time to type normal. :worthy:

*Yeah what a great camp. More new people and new music. Dont forget about the next camp for statesmen in 12 days in good ol' Dundee NY. For times and directions go to the Statesmen website at www.statesmen.org. I cant wait until our first show. :thumbup: :thumbup:*

Yeah it was a great camp. Tommy is right, everyone clicked together and it sounded awesome :worthy:

MEMORIZE YOUR MUSIC!

Kris is throwin' down the gauntlet... and his music stand -- challenge!

Can't get any of the tunes out of my head. It's going to be a great year and I can't wait for Dundee!