Statesmen Camp March 1rst..

Hey!

So, work kept me from practice on Saturday and I looked forward to joining the group on Sunday. I wasn't disappointed. Our opener is growng on me, Fanfare is a great way to introduce the show and as Matt's dad shared, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy will have everyone swinging and dancing! One voice - all I can say is wow. It's great to see new members join us each rehearsal and sharing our special spirit with them.

I will miss you all at Dundee, and I will definitely miss the crowd there. What a great opportunity to share our show with people who truly appreciate drum corps. To our new members, please plan to enjoy the celebration Saturday night!

See you at the next camp! Can't wait to get this show on the field! :thumbup:

Leslie

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I will miss the next camp due to work also. I am on call for a week beginnign 3/13/09. I can't wait to get back into serious rehearsal time at the end of this month. I truly miss the great staff and members at Empire, and I am looking forward to getting back on the field.

Where else can you be a star for 15 minutes every Saturday night in the summer!!

Judge

Ryan, you either dont know grammar or dont take the time to type normal. :tongue:

*Yeah what a great camp. More new people and new music. Dont forget about the next camp for statesmen in 12 days in good ol' Dundee NY. For times and directions go to the Statesmen website at www.statesmen.org. I cant wait until our first show. :tongue::blink:*

Yeah it was a great camp. Tommy is right, everyone clicked together and it sounded awesome :wall:

MEMORIZE YOUR MUSIC!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ryan getting ripped on!!!!!

:wall:

lol ryan where did you go this morning

Edited by HighBrass08

:thumbup::cool: Edited by HighBrass08

5 more days till our first winter show at dundee new york. all are welcome to attend. go to www.statesmen.org for more details