City Sound is taking a new direction…

City Sound is taking a new direction…

City Sound is kicking things into high gear and moving the Corps in a new direction. Beginning March 15, 2009, City Sound will have weekly rehearsals on Sundays from 3:30 pm until 7:30 pm. Interested performers are welcome to stop by and check us out. Bring your horn, your sticks, or your dance gear and we will take care of the rest.

Our “Dance Ensemble” is getting underway and is under the direction of Mrs. Megan Lee. Performers who do color guard and who are interested in dance this is your chance to put all your skills together while you get top-notch instruction on various dance techniques.

The hornline still has a few spots for talented players; but the doors are closing soon. So hurry down and grab a spot.

Call or write for additional information… citysound@city-sound.org, 323-228-7231

Edited by City Sound

The hornline still has a few spots for talented players; but the doors are closing soon. So hurry down and grab a spot.

You had me ready to send you a check... until I read the sentences above. Why would you "close the doors" on anyone looking to be a part of what you have started?

You had me ready to send you a check... until I read the sentences above. Why would you "close the doors" on anyone looking to be a part of what you have started?

At some point we have to get solid numbers so that we can write our drill and move forward with our show. The kids that are with us have been consistant and have come a long way. We owe it to them to not have a revolving door when it comes to potential members coming and going. Unfortunately some kids show up to play for the day and have no intentions of participating beyond that. This happens, so to combate it we have to have some dead lines, it is for the good of the Corps. Dont worry though, we open our door back up in late July. (So do you need an address to send that check?)

not to be rude, but what was the "old" direction?

At some point we have to get solid numbers so that we can write our drill and move forward with our show. The kids that are with us have been consistant and have come a long way. We owe it to them to not have a revolving door when it comes to potential members coming and going. Unfortunately some kids show up to play for the day and have no intentions of participating beyond that. This happens, so to combate it we have to have some dead lines, it is for the good of the Corps. Dont worry though, we open our door back up in late July. (So do you need an address to send that check?)

not to be rude, but what was the "old" direction?

I appreciate your concern. I'll tell you what, why dont you stop by a rehearsal and see whats going on. You are more than welcome, you will even be our honored guest for the day.

P.S. Thanks for not being rude.

Hope to see you soon.

Edited by City Sound