Custom T-shirts...good quality and affordable

27thAvantCadets

*****LIMITED TIME ONLY OFFER*****

Custom T-Shirts---you design it or I can help if needed.

Offer:

solid white t-shirt, ring collar and sleeve

Medium, Large and X-Large shirts available in this deal.

single color ink imprint front and back

Mid range quality, (not thin or weak weave),a good, solid shirt, ex. GILDAN

$2.18 each based on order of 1008 shirts. (smaller orders will result in higher per shirt cost)

Amazing deal and opportunity. I know it is a lot of shirts, but it truly is a good deal.

I wanted to share this deal with my drum corps friends.

Do you sponsor a drum corps show in the summer? Great shirt for that event.

Do you host a bowl-a-thon or golf tourney or 5K road race? We can stack sponsor logos on the back.

Sleeve imprints are also available for additional charge.

Also available are black shirts for $3.18 each, again based on 1008 shirts ordered.

Ink color is just about any color in the rainbow. Additional color are available for extra charge.

(sorry no small size included in deal, but small is available, as is 2X, 3X and 4X for extra charge.)

White shirts purchased in this deal would cost $2197.44 + shipping.

If the shirts were sold for only $10 each, the net profit could be:

1008 shirts sold = $10080

purchase price = $2198 (aprox.)

profit = $7881

If the shirts were sold for only $5 each, the profit could be:

1008 shirts sold = $5040

purchase price = $2198 (aprox.)

profit = $2842

Either way it is gooooood money!

That could be nice. to help off-set whatever costs are creeping in on you as the season approaches.

A shirt fundraiser could be just the ticket for your corps this year! Let me help. This is a good deal and most local merchandisers will not be able to get this deal with this quality of shirt and be able to turn it around as quickly as I will. Not to mention...I'm a drum corps alum, so lets keep it in the family.

Thanks.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you!! Let me help you make some money!

Art

518-496-5683

paradiddleone@yahoo.com

Friends,

I had a nice conversation with my supplier yesterday and she is really willing to work with us on this. (she has over 200,000 shirts she is trying to off-load and like everyone in today's economy, she is willing to do what she can to make things work out for everyone.)

Here is what I found out.

If you/we could come up with a shirt design, she can get you a virtual proof of what the shirt will look like. Then you could do a pre-order type fundraiser based on what the shirts will be. Whatever the dollar amount that you decide to sell the shirts for (lets just use $10 each for easy math), if you were to have pre-orders enough to cover the invoice, then she will have all the shirts printed and ship with a 30 day window for payment. (1008 shirts total)

Using my example from above, (aprox. $2200 expense), then the members would only need to sell aprox. 220 shirts to cover the invoice. All the additional shirts would then be your inventory and you could continue to sell them throughout the season and even perhaps into next season (or even in another group within your family of performance ensembles) with all the proceeds being 100% profit as the invoice will already be covered.

I thought it was generous of my supplier to offer this deal. Most are hard core, and want money first before any work is completed, even conceptual work. I wanted to pass it along as soon as I could.

Do you really want to carry an inventory? Probably not, but it is the 1008 shirts that make up this great deal, so it is the beast of burden I guess.

Based on 100 members in the corps, if each member were to take an order form(that I could prepare for you, if you need), they would basically only need to pre-sell 2 shirts each to cover the invoice. And if they could pre-sell 5 shirts each, then you would cover your invoice and bring in aprox. $2300 in profits and have 500 additional shirts to continue to sell throughout the season each sale providing pure profit from that point on. And if they could sell 10 shirts each, then you would deplete your entire inventory, cover the invoice and bring in profits of aprox. $7800, all in about 30 days, all based on pre-orders with no inventory left over.

If you do have some leftover inventory, then you could set up a souvie table at shows, or even sell them online through your websites until they are sold.

But hey, I am not pushing this, I just wanted to let you know what I found out about my suppliers flexibility. Either way, whether you choose to entertain this deal or not, I am good with it.

I have already hooked up one corps and they are already done with the shirt design, so it can truly be a fast turn-around and the money could be rolling in quick.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Best of luck.

Art