SPRING PREVIEW 2009! - Saturday, May 9

We will look forward to having you with us again, Fran!

It's going to be a great evening!!!!

About a month away!

Edited by TomMoore

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always look forward to the Buccs spring preview.

An outstanding venue and most hospitable hosts.

A show to look forward to indeed!

Less than one month away!

Make plans to join us for an unforgettable evening of great drum corps music.

Less than one month away!

Make plans to join us for an unforgettable evening of great drum corps music.

Folks, if you haven't been to Twin Valley High School for this show, you don't know what you're missing.

This is an absolutely outstanding venue for an indoor drum corps concert... great accoustics, comfortable seats, easily one of the best indoor venues I've ever seen. And I've seen a bunch of 'em....LOL

Fran

The emcee is pretty good, too!

And it's going to be a REALLY LOUD show!

Gettin' closer! Make plans to be at Twin Valley HS on May 9 for a great evening!

:smile::worthy:

Edited by TomMoore

This great event is less than three weeks away!!!

Fans who were fortunate to be at the Forum show on April 18 (and I'm happy to say I was among them!) can attest to the depth and quality of the alumni corps out there. And it's the incredible history of drum corps right before your eyes.

Swing House, Skyliners Alumni, Yankee Rebels and Buccaneers Alumni each gave a fantastic performance at the Forum. They'll each be on stage at Twin Valley to share their talents with us. Add in the Reilly Raiders, Brassmen, Steel City Ambassadors and the Reading Buccaneers and you've got one incredible night of great drum corps music!

Make plans to be with us on Saturday, May 9 as the Reading Buccaneers and the Twin Valley High School Band present SPRING PREVIEW!

For more information ..... you know what to do....

A friend asked me to play 2nd trumpet for a show with practices in Germantown in Philly.

Last night first rehearsal and the first trumpet is a little late and telling about all the playing he did this weekend.

Started sounding drum corps-ish. Then he mentioned drum corps.

I said I've been in drum corps my whole life. I told him Buccaneers and he said that's where he's at now. I told him I was in the field corps from 1975 - 1981 and in the alumni corps now.

He said, "Cool, I'll see you guys at the Spring Preview!" Well, not me, I'm taking some time off, to put it in the words of a retiring government official, "to spend more time with the family".

Anyhow, great guy, good player. Victor is his name. Small world.

...and if I could remember when and where the show is, (sometime in May - Man of La Mancha), I'd tell you to come out and hear him play.

Maybe we can raise a Jolly Roger in the pit orchestra during the show. "No dream is impossible, Matey, if ya want it bad enough!!!! Aaarrrrrrrrrgghh!...and leave that bloody windmill alone, never did nothin' to you"

That would be Victor Cummings, Marty. He's a fine player and you'll have the pleasure of hearing his solo......he was our brass caption at Xtreme and what a great and talented guy. Our writer Rick Kane is also in Buc's trumpet section this season. Proud to see them both in the corps.........

Jim

A friend asked me to play 2nd trumpet for a show with practices in Germantown in Philly.

Last night first rehearsal and the first trumpet is a little late and telling about all the playing he did this weekend.

Started sounding drum corps-ish. Then he mentioned drum corps.

I said I've been in drum corps my whole life. I told him Buccaneers and he said that's where he's at now. I told him I was in the field corps from 1975 - 1981 and in the alumni corps now.

He said, "Cool, I'll see you guys at the Spring Preview!" Well, not me, I'm taking some time off, to put it in the words of a retiring government official, "to spend more time with the family".

Anyhow, great guy, good player. Victor is his name. Small world.

...and if I could remember when and where the show is, (sometime in May - Man of La Mancha), I'd tell you to come out and hear him play.

Maybe we can raise a Jolly Roger in the pit orchestra during the show. "No dream is impossible, Matey, if ya want it bad enough!!!! Aaarrrrrrrrrgghh!...and leave that bloody windmill alone, never did nothin' to you"

Victor is quite the player and is a fine young man to boot!

Get your Spring Preview tickets today! It's going to be a great show!