WGI Percussion finals, Dayton

Next week. Whos going? Who are you with or who do you like?

Im going to see my sons group, Farmington United Percussion in PIA. Also like NCA and ESF in PIW.

And just looking to see 2 days of bad A55 drumming. Father Ryan, Darthmouth, RCC, RX,MCM, just a feast of percussion greatness :worthy:

I'm just going to watch this season. I took a year off from everything, after graduating high school, to just get my bearings in college and such.

I'm really excited to go. I've gone the past few years, but this was the first season that I got a chance to go to Regionals and watch as well and see some of the groups progress.

It is definitely going to be a feast.

I'm pulling for Mystique to win it in the end, but RCC seems to have finally pulled their show together(from what I've heard and seen they had difficulty pulling their book together during the beginning of the season because of how difficult it was, but in true RCC fashion they've managed to get some really killer scores and are sitting pretty heading into Dayton)And R-X can never be discounted from the argument either. the top 5 of PIW, and really PIW as a whole is ridiculously competitive this season. It's going to be great. I'll be one of the thousands with my jaw on the ground in sheer amazement. lol

I'll be attending as well. I hear REALLY good things about United Percussion in PIW. Supposedly they've really stepped up their show design from last year and have put together a very emotional, compelling show. Other than United, I always look forward to seeing the perennial contenders (MCM, RCC, RX).

I'll be driving out on Saturday to hopefully make it in time to see finals.

I, too, am excited to see how United Percussion's show does.

I've seen it a few times, and it's very good.

They may surprise a few folks this year.