WGI Database?

G-Rott

Actually, a few months ago I began listing scores and shows on the CGHS (Colorguard Historical Society.org) - it is a huge undertaking and I stopped in the mid 90s and skipped into the last few years as my brain began imploding.

I had to jump pages in WGI between their Past Events to the DVD/VHS show name listings in order to get some sense of what was done before as WGI doesn't have a central area for this information. This project does require all past marching members help in filling in the blanks with the goal to make this very Corpsrep including song titles, main instructors and themes.

Funny, as this past weekend in Dayton, several people suggested a database setup of guard information and so I am re-inspired to continue what was started several months ago. We do need help from anyone with info about "their" guard - a show name is great but I would love to have music names and main staff - not all staff as I don't have the resources to list Auntie Claris sewing the Flags in 1982.

Several months ago, I did inquire with DCI and DCW for anything prior to WGI - and most info has been lost to bad trailer park fires and dusty closets.

If you haven't... please come visit and join us at the Colorguard Historical Society: http://www.colorguardhistoricalsociety.org

and we also run the Drum Corps Historical Society: http://www.drumcorpshistoricalsociety.org