White Sabers Next Camp

"T-MINUS 1 DAY AND COUNTING"!!!!!!!

"WHITE SABERS"......READY FOR TAKE-OFF"........WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres lots of untapped tallent here in maine is there an amtrack near by?

One in Rochester and one in Syracuse, we can probably arrange rides from the station. Last year's motif was get on board, we can use it again. HEY, we can call it the circus train!!

Thank you very much, just got back from another great weekend. Four new members added, run throughs completed, ready and pumped for next weekend!

For those of you who still want to march but other corps have turned you down? There is still hope. I can say first hand that White Sabers will do wonders for you. No dues, stress free environment, family atmosphere, chow table before shows... Who could ask for more? Just because some other corps might have turned you away doesn't mean you have to sit on the sidelines. Check out White Sabers ASAP and you won't be disapointed. The time on the field and the music will keep your chops in check and the corps is always happy to accept returning members. If I wasn't in the military and my back could take it, I would be back in the black and blue for another round with them. You got nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Give it a shot.

For those of you who still want to march but other corps have turned you down? There is still hope. I can say first hand that White Sabers will do wonders for you. No dues, stress free environment, family atmosphere, chow table before shows... Who could ask for more? Just because some other corps might have turned you away doesn't mean you have to sit on the sidelines. Check out White Sabers ASAP and you won't be disapointed. The time on the field and the music will keep your chops in check and the corps is always happy to accept returning members. If I wasn't in the military and my back could take it, I would be back in the black and blue for another round with them. You got nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Give it a shot.

ill have to check how much train tickets would be. Would be one heck of a family weekend trip!

Now that's a road trip!

I used to drive 3 hours for a 5 hour rehearsal when i was in JR corps when its in your blood its in your blood.

Edited by AGdrummer

I had to drive 3+ hours to get to Skyliners rehearsal and 2+ hours to White Sabers but it was worth it for both corps. Now being in NC it is about 10-12 hours straight! ohy....