Dumb question

I have no idea where I can watch it, and I've always wanted to... Is it just on youtube, or is it kinda like DCI and in the movie theater?

Or do I just have to see the thing live?

You can watch it at local schools during the winterguard season (Jan-April most of the country, Jan-May in TIA). You can find videos on youtube, but the WGI Fan Network is really cool and affordable for all the shows you get to see. You can buy videos from the WGI website too.

What part of the country do you live in? Someone can probably point you in the direction of some live local winterguard shows.

I have no idea where I can watch it, and I've always wanted to... Is it just on youtube, or is it kinda like DCI and in the movie theater?

Or do I just have to see the thing live?

My suggestion to start out at Colorguard Historical Society( www.colorguardhistoricalsociety.org ) and use it as a launching point. There is a list of guards both active and inactive, pictures, embedded videos. Each group has its own page....some with information listed and others still blank and waiting on the information to come in. List of Colorguard Circuits, Blogs. If you join CGHS you can stay connected with your former marching members and all members of the site. We have been lucky to have some of the best colorguard icons join our site. The thing to remember here.....if you add it today.....it will be here 10 ,15,20 years from now. This is a new project just over 1 year old but a great place to learn some history.

I live in Oregon, which probably doesn't get very many winterguard things...

It seems like a lot of stuff happens more on the east coast...

And thank you both! I'll be sure to check those out...