Empire Brass Openings

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 bari hole left....come and fill it, and have another amazing year with Empire. If any year to march with us, THIS year is it.

Hey all,

Well we had some interest this weekend and we had 2 solid baritone players join the hornline. Only have 1 baritone spot left to fill. If you are interested please contact me at 585-317-9389 or e-mail me at jsteele@medinacsd.org

Looking forward to being full after....YOU....take our last baritone spot.

Jimmy Steele - Empire Statesmen Brass Caption Head

Hey all,

Well we had some interest this weekend and we had 2 solid baritone players join the hornline. Only have 1 baritone spot left to fill. If you are interested please contact me at 585-317-9389 or e-mail me at jsteele@medinacsd.org

Season Premier this Saturday in Dundee, NY. Under the lights. New Guard unis, new flags... full show performance and probably 4 or 5 extra tunes.

Out Of Many, One: The American Destiny

Fanfare For The Common Man

Esprit de Corps

Amazing Grace

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy

One Voice

Spectacular Grand Finale

Edited by Tom D'Bomb

I bet you most people that read this will go "No way, Empire can't be full early June!"

Well, its true. Now most stuff on DCP is a bunch of BS but believe it or not we only have 1 bari hole to fill. After seeing all the holes last year I could see why you would think we would have more holes than 1. If you don't believe us, then come check us out. After you see 49 horns marching this great show, I guarantee you will want to take up that last spot.

So, come and check out the show and hop in and fill it up. Who wouldn't want to be part of DCA's Championship defending Hornline?

Mike,

Great to have you in the line again this summer. I know that the horn is a bit smaller, but you are doing a great job.

Looking for 1 more baritone to make the line full.

Any interested baritone players please get ahold of me at 585-317-9389 or e-mail me at jsteele@medinacsd.org

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Empire Statesmen