Revolution Tidbits

I just wanted to say that the corps I march with housed with Revo in 2007 during finals week in a hotel (because DCI screwed up housing), and I got a chance to talk to some of the members. Everyone was really nice, and I have no complaints about anyone involved with the corps. I wish you good luck not only this year, but in future years, Revolution! :doh:

I thought Mystikal was from California?

Eh... we never stayed in hotels in Cali. Although I honestly much appreciate the kind words. We were at a small church finals week, with no real fields to practice on.

Mystikal has several camps in Texas for the new staff and great Texas recruiting base (especially the Rio Grande Valley).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh... we never stayed in hotels in Cali. Although I honestly much appreciate the kind words. We were at a small church finals week, with no real fields to practice on.

Mystikal has several camps in Texas for the new staff and great Texas recruiting base (especially the Rio Grande Valley).

You're right, I'm sorry, it wasn't Revolution that we stayed with, it was another corps. :doh: For some reason, I kinda remember meeting some of the members of Revo, but I don't know what made me think of that time though.

You're right, I'm sorry, it wasn't Revolution that we stayed with, it was another corps. :doh: For some reason, I kinda remember meeting some of the members of Revo, but I don't know what made me think of that time though.

It's all good. We were a crazy bunch so I am sure you might have met some of the kids from that year. Would have been glad to meet you in person. I have several friends from other corps.

It's all good. We were a crazy bunch so I am sure you might have met some of the kids from that year. Would have been glad to meet you in person. I have several friends from other corps.

Yea, probably. And that's what I like about drum corps, making new friends from around the country. Are you marching this year? I noticed your signature doesn't mention '09...

Yea, probably. And that's what I like about drum corps, making new friends from around the country. Are you marching this year? I noticed your signature doesn't mention '09...

It was fever. They stayed downstairs from us in a california motel finals week. I remember waking up to their drumline tuning at 7 am one morning. I actually marched with one of their former members last season.

It was fever. They stayed downstairs from us in a california motel finals week. I remember waking up to their drumline tuning at 7 am one morning. I actually marched with one of their former members last season.

Yea, I thought of Fever afterwards. And I woke up alittle before 7 too, but not because of their drumline, I woke up becase of the construction site just on the other side of the parking lot, not even 25 yards away. :thumbup:

Yea, I thought of Fever afterwards. And I woke up alittle before 7 too, but not because of their drumline, I woke up becase of the construction site just on the other side of the parking lot, not even 25 yards away. :thumbup:

Combination of that and the drumline woke me up anyways go revolution!!

I have always thought the same thing. I wish we all had the opportunity to be spectators as well!

I always wanted to see as many corps as i could. We always loaded the truck the quickest we could grabbed dinner and ran to the field to see the other corps.

I always wanted to see as many corps as i could. We always loaded the truck the quickest we could grabbed dinner and ran to the field to see the other corps.

That wasn't always quick...