Revolution Tidbits

That wasn't always quick...

I always managed to see Spartans Surf and all of world class. I wish everyone had the chance to see more corps live even if they are marching in one.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always managed to see Spartans Surf and all of world class. I wish everyone had the chance to see more corps live even if they are marching in one.

I agree. Now, no offense, let's try to get this conversation back to talking about Revolution like it was intended by whoever started it...

:thumbup:

, probably. And that's what I like about drum corps, making new friends from around the country. Are you marching this year? I noticed your signature doesn't mention '09..

That wasn't always quick...

I aged out in 08.

I was on loading crew all four years. Impulse really made us feel welcome back in 05 and cheered us on... so at prelims the loading crew and I loaded super fast to go cheer them on. That group was so fun to watch ( I love disney pixar movies so "impulsables" was awesome.)

Edited by tubajake

I aged out in 08.

I was on loading crew all four years. Impulse really made us feel welcome back in 05 and cheered us on... so at prelims the loading crew and I loaded super fast to go cheer them on. That group was so fun to watch ( I love disney pixar movies so "impulsables" was awesome.)

Oh, ok. I age out this year myself, it doesn't seem like it's over yet... :smile:

Did you house with Impulse at all that year? I'm just curious.

Yea, In '06 we housed with Academy during finals week. It was really fun. The day or two before prelims, both corps did a run-through for each other, then afterwards they invited us over to their food truck for ice cream. :thumbup:

Edited by CitBos

Oh, ok. I age out this year myself, it doesn't seem like it's over yet... :omg:

Did you house with Impulse at all that year? I'm just curious.

Yea, In '06 we housed with Academy during finals week. It was really fun. The day or two before prelims, both corps did a run-through for each other, then afterwards they invited us over to their food truck for ice cream. :blink:

Sounds like us and jsu in 06. WI was beautiful.... perfect drum corps weather

Any staff spots open? (Brass, visual) :blink:

Sounds like us and jsu in 06. WI was beautiful.... perfect drum corps weather

Yea, it was nice out there, REALLY nice stadium. California was just as beautiful in '07, in my opinion, too.