Hi Everyone

OK so I've been registered on the site for about a year now but...

Hi everyone!

My name is connor and I am a drum corps addict. I am here on DCP mainly for the fantasy drum corps league, but you will see me in the main forums from time to time. Favorite corps: Cavaliers. Other corps I like: Carolina Crown, Cadets (past years...NOT a fan of narration) Have not marched yet but will be auditioning my senior year. Will be going to the 2009 World Championships :thumbdown:

Well, that sums it up. Thanks for having me on the site guys, look forward to enjoying drum corps with you all!

OK so I've been registered on the site for about a year now but...

Hi everyone!

My name is connor and I am a drum corps addict. I am here on DCP mainly for the fantasy drum corps league, but you will see me in the main forums from time to time. Favorite corps: Cavaliers. Other corps I like: Carolina Crown, Cadets (past years...NOT a fan of narration) Have not marched yet but will be auditioning my senior year. Will be going to the 2009 World Championships :thumbs-up:

Well, that sums it up. Thanks for having me on the site guys, look forward to enjoying drum corps with you all!

Hi Connor!

I'm James, and I'm doing the fantasy drum corps league, too. I'm the director or Feenicks )in the World Class/Division 1), what about you? Maybe I'll see you at Finals, since I am marching and will already be there.