Hello From Hawaii!

Hello from hawaii! I am planing to join DCI Blue Devils as a Tuba player...so any tips would be apreciated.THANK YOU!!! :thumbs-up:

Hello from hawaii! I am planing to join DCI Blue Devils as a Tuba player...so any tips would be apreciated.THANK YOU!!! :tongue:

Where in Hawaii are you from? What high school? There have been a few players from Hawaii who have marched DCI in the past. If you don't wanna share here, PM me instead. Thanks and good luck.

Where in Hawaii are you from? What high school? There have been a few players from Hawaii who have marched DCI in the past. If you don't wanna share here, PM me instead. Thanks and good luck.

do you march in DCI?

Hello from hawaii! I am planing to join DCI Blue Devils as a Tuba player...so any tips would be apreciated.THANK YOU!!! :tongue:

One tip I have is make sure you practice. If you don't, you'll never get. I'm not trying to mean or anything, but it's the truth. But even if you don't make Blue Devils (the A, B, or C coprs), I say try out somewhere else, if you can of course.

Good luck!! :cool:

Edited by CitBos