EMPIRE'S ROCHESTER SHOW

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE MORE WEEK TILL THE ROCHESTER SHOW!!

CALL TODAY FOR TICKETS

585-266-2232 :tongue:

Have my tickets on will call this year Allen. Lucy's dougther and son will be with me.

Papa Vullo

FYI: Keep one eye open for the "Tailgate Police". Once you get the warning they don't leave until you Cease and Desist. Just sayin...........

Don't mess with the Security on that campus... they don't screw around. This college is surrounded by mansions on all sides. There is NO alcohol allowed on the property!! We'd like to keep the show in this part of Rochester so please help us with this!!

Lucy's dougther and son will be with me.

Papa Vullo

Great.. Can't wait to meet them!!! :thumbup:

Don't mess with the Security on that campus... they don't screw around. This college is surrounded by mansions on all sides. There is NO alcohol allowed on the property!! We'd like to keep the show in this part of Rochester so please help us with this!!

This is the same Security Staff that will be handling the Buffalo Bills Training Camp (with T.O.) in a few weeks ...they're pretty serious cats.

Allen

Best of luck with the show this weekend, I''ll have to wait for my garbage plate at championships.

To be honest I don't miss the ride, but I will miss your hospitality.

Hey my friend!!! I can't tell you how much I miss my "Jersey" friends.... It's strange not seeing you yet and it's July!!! Can't wait for Boston. Our support crew is even more excited than I am. The coalition lives!!

Enjoy your Holiday and I hope you make lots of $$$$ on all the Parades. We will miss having you at the Rochester show this year! Hopefully next year when our show DOESN'T fall on the 4th of July you can come back! Good luck in Clifton with your show #2 and I'll see you in a few weeks!!

Best wishes to you, Allen, and the Statesmen for a great home show this weekend!