Capital Brass!

CB! is proud to be a representative of Albany, NY... our home base (Sand Creek Middle School) is in Albany and we have had a large presence throughout the Capital District (Albany, Schenectady, Troy); both with gigs, and in support of Veteran's and Charitable events, here.

But, over the last couple of years, we have been steadily making some new friends and partners in the Saratoga/Lake George Region:

Mechanicville High School

Mechanicville Friends of Music

Empire Youth Orchestra

Shenendowa Friends of Music

St. George's Church, Clifton Park

Also...

CB! will make 2 park appearances at the Saratoga Race Track , in August (our 3rd year at the Track)

...and our 2nd appearance at the Lake George Community Band Festival, on July 18th.

And on July 11th, we'll perform with SNAP! , leading off the Hudson-Mohawk convention parade, with the Convention Host: Mechanicville Fire Dept.

Plus the Schuylerville Turning Point Parade (in August) and Hudson Valley Firemen's Convention, in Lake George, last week.

The Saratoga/Lake George Region is the Summer-Place-To-Be in Upstate NY. So, we're happy to be there too!

Edited by brassomaniac

Saratoga Race Track? Tom were you around for the DCA show at the racetrack? It was the first time we wore those awful pajama unis (Cru) and we WON...

Don't remember one at the Race Track. When was THAT?

I don't remember one at the race track either. I know there was a DCA show at the East Side Recreation Park in Saratoga back in 1971. That was the first show I attended when I regained interest in drum corps and led to my joining the Brigs in 73.

Hi Joe!!!

Where ya been????

Where have I been? Well I'm still trying to figure that out myself! :worthy:

Currently I'm in Portland OR at a National Elks Convention. We arrived here on Friday from Los Angeles where we were visiting our son Mike and his girlfriend Leda. We'll be leaving here later in the week via Amtrak and 3 days later will be back home and back to trying to figure out where I am once again! :worthy:

Have a great visit out there!

We're up in your neck of the woods, all Summer. Try and catch us at the Race Track, 7/29, 8/3, 8/23 and 8/29... or the Lake George Band Festival, 7/18.

And we'll also be in Mechanicville this Saturday and Schuylerville on August 2nd.

Edited by brassomaniac