Boogie down in D-Town!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb is doing well, thanks so much for asking! I am hoping he will call tonight. I know all of the guys from Texas are so excited to be "home". I hope the divide between us and BD narrows tonight!!

I have to say this (I've tried to resist, but can't): The Crown fans are feeling the slings and arrows that Cavies, BD and SCV have felt for so long and they're not happy about it! It's actually tragically amusing! They'll learn to "attempt to ignore" and that it comes with the territory.

Welcome Crown to the DCI Reindeer Games! :biggrin:

I'm with LaurelT on that.

I don't listen that "closely" to shows, saw them in Vista and loved the show, but I guess you can call me a "casual drum corp fan" I don't watch the shows for technical "stuff" just enjoy them. I'm weird like that I suppose

I have to say this (I've tried to resist, but can't): The Crown fans are feeling the slings and arrows that Cavies, BD and SCV have felt for so long and they're not happy about it! It's actually tragically amusing! They'll learn to "attempt to ignore" and that it comes with the territory.

Welcome Crown to the DCI Reindeer Games! :tongue:

I agree. Whoever said that the green was a puck green does kinda have a point...but that is just my opinion. The only good green is Cavalier green, but I am bias. :biggrin:

I don't listen that "closely" to shows, saw them in Vista and loved the show, but I guess you can call me a "casual drum corp fan" I don't watch the shows for technical "stuff" just enjoy them. I'm weird like that I suppose

You know, BD plays great, drums great, the guard is great...I just don't see them enough. I suppose if I lived on the west coast and my son marched BD, I'd be saying the same thing about The Cavaliers.

Edited by DCMom1

Welcome Crown to the DCI Reindeer Games! :biggrin:

You wanna swim in the big pond....

If you can't stand the heat....

You want to run with the big dogs.....

If you run out of baby powder in Texas...... (oh...was that one out loud?)

please no

please no

please no

please no

Phew!

LOL Vince, that only happened at initiations and that was 30 years ago LOL

I keed I keed (for all the parents listening)

Don, Matt, Wayland, Derek. Good evening, gentlemen. Kinda quiet over here. What up?

Doing fairly well, Chris. Boxes around the house but dwindling. Wife still eneds a teaching job. Daughter Amalia is great - best part of coming home from work.

I'm looking forward to seeing The Cavaliers' show in Atlanta, if I can swing the evening off from work. My sister and nephew have put their name in the hat to sell shirts for CPI during the show. Should be a good visit after my quick trip down to FWB to help put on the DCI show there on Monday.

How's that for random thoughts and wanderings?

So.... Who do I pull of SCV (daughter marches there) or The Cavaliers (My brothers) Families, gotta love them.