USSBA Indoor ... ?

Any news???

Rumor has it they set a date for a championship? Supposedly scheduled a contest as well? Checked out their site ... no help!!

Anyone know???

Tony

Edited by epwtrguard05

i have heard a couple things about this.. last i heard they were looking at places to hold championships, but they weren't taking independent guards for this year, but possibly in the future....

i have heard a couple things about this.. last i heard they were looking at places to hold championships, but they weren't taking independent guards for this year, but possibly in the future....

Can't you just stop by the office in Allentown and ask Hoppy or whoever else is in there? :tongue:

Some of the information I was able to get off their web site:

They all ready booked the Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton, April 17th, 2010.

As for competiting units ... it does state it's going to be a Scholastic endeavor in their inaugural season. They have put up a Unit Registration form which can be submitted directly to them through the site. Which includes the option if you are interested in hosting a competition. I filled it out and recieved a thank you reply and was informed that I will be notified as to future updates.

As for a schedule of competitions ... nothing. It also doesn't make mention of the costs of fees, dues if any and which sheets they plan on using. I hope they realize many Scholastic units usually submit their competitions and bus schedules just before or at the beginning of the new school year. I know I do.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help!

Tony