Lets see what happens

I marched INT 1973-Present.

My favorite moments? There are waaay too many. We're a pretty big deal.

You, sir, are overage. Does INT management know? Do you keep changing your look?

I marched The Cavaliers 1975-1977.

My most memorable moments include standing on the starting line at the World Championship finals each of those three years. After that, everything was a blur until I got off the field. Also: meeting people in other corps who became longtime friends. I can remember just when I met each of them.

I marched Glassmen in 1998-2000.

My favorite memory was the warm-up in the park area of the Glass Bowl Stadium on my first show day. Being in uniform and looking around and see all of these drum corps that I had idolized warming up right around me, and knowing that I was about to go into competition with them... was the most awesome feeling in the world.

I just got goosebumps typing that :)

Madison 2006 and Cadets 2008.

Most memorable Scouts moment was definitely singing "Never Walk" with the alumni corps at our home show, followed by a 13-man quad jam with them.

My most memorable Cadets moment would be hearing the words "Conratulations, you made it" come from Tom Aungst. Second to that would be going as a quad line to get our "QB" tattoos.