South Lyon Show!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hung out with Cap Reg drumline and Legends drunline. About to head in.

Thanks CHSnare...

Cali.

Alright Dutch Boy! The percussion in this corp is far above the rest. I don't know much about guard but they looked like they kept it together. They need more horns on the field for this show to be more effective. There was also a lot of problems with feet across the corps. Good job thought. I enjoyed the show. Next up, raiders....erm BK?

Alright Dutch Boy! The percussion in this corp is far above the rest. I don't know much about guard but they looked like they kept it together. They need more horns on the field for this show to be more effective. There was also a lot of problems with feet across the corps. Good job thought. I enjoyed the show. Next up, raiders....erm BK?

Just FYI Raiders have had their uniform longer than BK has, and the uniforms are slightly different. Anyway thank you for the reviews!

Raiders! Loved the show! Little bit too much narration in the begining for me. It was much more mellowed out in the other segments. Sections were all well balanced. Colorguard seemed to have several drops more than I would have expected. I REALLY enjoyed the arrangment of the selected pieces. Very patriotic! Next up, Cap Reg! I saw this show in Toldeo a while ago. Let's see how its changed.

Raiders! Loved the show! Little bit too much narration in the begining for me. It was much more mellowed out in the other segments. Sections were all well balanced. Colorguard seemed to have several drops more than I would have expected. I REALLY enjoyed the arrangment of the selected pieces. Very patriotic! Next up, Cap Reg! I saw this show in Toldeo a while ago. Let's see how its changed.

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the show!