South Lyon Show!

WOW BDB! THAT WAS HOT! I don't see this show getting beat. It had me from the begining with "Hide and Seek". Lots of great visual design and music writing. I enjoy this show more then the A corps. I must see this again! I'm sure I missed something on them. That was great! WOW! That's all I can say I guess. Citations encore now!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW BDB! THAT WAS HOT! I don't see this show getting beat. It had me from the begining with "Hide and Seek". Lots of great visual design and music writing. I enjoy this show more then the A corps. I must see this again! I'm sure I missed something on them. That was great! WOW! That's all I can say I guess. Citations encore now!

Thank you...the last time I saw the show was in Dublin. Proud BDB mom here. :thumbdown:

Was wondering how the Citations would do tonight! Gotta get it Citations!

P.S. Proud Dad here of a Citations corps member

Congrats Citations on a good show. I understand the excitement and pride felt by corps parents watching their kids corps put on a great show. :thumbdown:

Edited by txorchdork013

Congrats Citations on a good show. I understand the pride felt by corps parents watching their kids corps put on a great show. :thumbdown:

Thank you and the same to BDB! I'm looking forward to a good season where these kids have the opportunity to all get better, and learn alot because each Corps pushes the other to higher levels!

My wife and I are heading to Indi for the finals, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the corps, and really want to see BDB too!

Congrats Citations on a good show. I understand the excitement and pride felt by corps parents watching their kids corps put on a great show. :thumbdown:

Congrats to all of the corps that performed and competed tonight...lot's of hard work and dedication, and the parents and families that cheer them on competition after competition! You are all winners in my book!

Scores from dci.org:

Motor City Music Tune-Up

Place Corps Score

Open Class

1 Blue Devils B 88.750

2 Citations 84.400

3 Capital Regiment 83.150

4 Raiders 81.800

5 Legends 74.950

6 Dutch Boy 69.300

7 Les Stentors 58.150

8 Spirit of Newark/New Jersey 58.100

9 Blue Saints 45.150

Scores from DCI...

1 Blue Devils B 88.750

2 Citations 84.400

3 Capital Regiment 83.150

4 Raiders 81.800

5 Legends 74.950

6 Dutch Boy 69.300

7 Les Stentors 58.150

8 Spirit of Newark/New Jersey 58.100

9 Blue Saints 45.150

Congratulations to all the Corps! On to Belding, MI on Wednesday! Keep working kids, you'll all keep getting better and better!

:thumbdown:

Thank you and the same to BDB! I'm looking forward to a good season where these kids have the opportunity to all get better, and learn alot because each Corps pushes the other to higher levels!

My wife and I are heading to Indi for the finals, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the corps, and really want to see BDB too!

We are also heading out to Indy, but first going to Dayton, OH and then on to Michigan City for Quarterfinals before heading down to Indy. Anxiously waiting to see what every corps has to offer.

The lay off worked for Dutch - a 10 point improvement over the last score. Well done guys!

Way to go BDB!! Congrats to all the Corps!

Cali.

Edited by Calistar