Wanted: 2 Allentown Tickets for Both Nights

massmike

Hi,

I just found out I can get out of work next Friday and Saturday, anyone have a couple tickets for DCI East In Allentown, I'm looking for 2 tickets for each night. I like to sit low, if you have anything email me at mr2857@aol.com.

Are you interested in a hotel room to go with those tickets? I've got a room available for Friday night.

Can't you cancel the room? If it was 2 nights I would probably be interested, but I've come down there, a 6 hour ride and had to sleep in the car on Saturday night. I'm too old for that now.

Are you interested in a hotel room to go with those tickets? I've got a room available for Friday night.

Can't you cancel the room? If it was 2 nights I would probably be interested, but I've come down there, a 6 hour ride and had to sleep in the car on Saturday night. I'm too old for that now.

So you already have a room for both nights?

You mentioned wanting to be low in the stands. My seats are in the upper deck.

I'll be happy to sell you the tickets if you want them. I'll be in the park Friday afternoon down near the tennis courts. We usually set up near the lower bridge over the creek. We'll definitely be there by 5pm.

My cost was $57.50 (with DCI handling charges) per ticket. Your total would be $115. Sound alright to you?

Edited by Slicer

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I don't like sitting up high, I was a drummer, the lower the better. You won't have trouble selling them. Just go up to the gate around an hour or so before the show, they will go.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I don't like sitting up high, I was a drummer, the lower the better. You won't have trouble selling them. Just go up to the gate around an hour or so before the show, they will go.

BUMP!

I like em down low too. I called DCI on FRIDAY and they had some cancellations down low. I got two tix in the same seats for both nights in row 2. Ya might wanna try calling DCI

I have a few. Call my cell 315-289-7034 on Friday afternoon at 5:30 pm.

Ron Gunn

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY