Tickets available for Quarters, Finals and Open Semi & finals

RFPADirector

These tickets were donated to us. Renaissance currently operates an indoor percussion line and has aspirations of starting a drum corps here in PA. There is more information about us on our website (www.renaissancedbc.com). We will be revamping the site later in the year. Thanks for helping out a non-profit organization! The purchase of these will go towards our purchase of new drums!

I will take payment via paypal by August 2nd. This way I will have time to get them mailed to you. You can request fast shipping, at your cost. I would recommend insurance (at your additional cost). We are located in south central PA, so maybe if you are close, you could pick them up. I would like to sell the tickets as sets of two at face value. You may request all tickets or one specific night. Please respond to this post or email me at renaissancedirector@yahoo.com with your ticket request.

2XSemi Gen Admin - Open Class - Face Value - $15 each

2Xfinal Gen Admin - Open Class - Face Value - $20 each

Sec 337, Row 1, seats 15 and 16 - World Class QF - Face value - $55 each

Sec 337, Row 1, seats 15 and 16 - World Class Finals - Face value - $125 each - SOLD THANKS!

Total value = $430

Thanks for looking!

Chalet

Edited by RFPADirector

I'll absolutely pick up the Finals tickets! Let me know your PayPal information and I'll wire you the money asap. I'm leaving from TX, so it'd be great if we could start the shipping process ASAP.

Edited by I play the baritone good

Finals tickets SOLD!! Thanks!

Quarterfinals are in process.

Still have the Open Class tickets. I really hope someone can use these. Those kids work just as hard as the rest of them do and deserve a large audience.