Tis a shame about the accoustics -

Because so far - I have been completely happy with everything else with my Indy experience so far.

I think the facility is tremendous with lots of room for milling about. I'm especially a fan of the Club areas which allow you to take a break but still see the shows on one of a million plasma screens in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. I've been inside the new Cowboy stadium which is being hyped as the greatest in the world but I think I like Lucas Oil better.

Parking was reasonable $10 and less than 100 feet to the front door. Concessions were expensive but in line with most other Pro League stadiums I've been to. Although a little out of the way - I like the Fan Marketplace set up.

I love Downtown Indianapolis - it's full of activity and good nightlife.

However - despite all of the positives, the accoustics are a deal breaker. They are just awful. Horrible. Worse than San Antonio.

This doesn't mean I won't ever come to Finals while they are here - I'm just going to spread it around a little. Allentown one year - DATR the next, then every three years or so maybe I'll come back. I just don't see myself paying the ticket price for this sound every year.

Tis a shame though because before the first note was played, I was completely sold on the stadium and Indy for the duration.

I wonder why none of our grief has been turned to the Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Bureau since they seem to have sold DCI a set of goods that has not been delivered (open roof, open side panels (remember that?) accostics for Drum Corps taken into account when stadium was built). I'm not saying DCI is faultless but ICVB pursued them. They should have to also answer for what could end up being a pr nightmare.

However, despite all that - GOOD JOB MARCHERS - goosebumps and tears all evening - even through all the reverberations.

AGAIN? Really is this like the 39th thread?

PEOPLE!!!! REGIONALS FILL THE SEATS! FINALS NIGHT FILLS THE SEATS! Quarters and Semis don't. Empty seats = ECHO...echo..echo FILLED SEATS = WONDERFUL ACOUSTICS!

Tomorrow night nobody will complain. C'mon its logic