First Buccaneers Alumni Rehearsal of 2010 Season

The first rehearsal of the 2010 Buccaneers Alumni Corps is this Friday, December 4th, from 7:30 to 10:30 at Schulkill Valley High School, 929 Lakeshore Dr, Leesport, PA 19533. We have a strong returning core of members but we are looking to add to all sections of brass and percussion.

If you are interested and want more information about the Bucs Alumni, please visit our website: http://alumni.readingbuccaneers.org/

Always looking for new faces! This should be a fun show to get in to with all of the Mangione tunes. Remember, 7:30 at Schuylkill Valley High School. just east of the intersection of Rtes 61 & 73.

Looking forward to this year's edition of the Bucs Alumni!

Also, kudos on the great new logo in your avatar - incorporates the new Buccaneers logo but also includes the red that has historically been an accent color for the corps. The words on the ship's wheel are the standard alumni slogan "Champions United."

schuylkill isn't that bad. but i guess you get use to it when you live in schuylkill county. i'll see everyone friday night. closest rehearsal to my house i better make it.

Translation: PARTY AT GORDO'S!!!!!