Forte Arrives In Ohio

On December 12th, Forte Drum Bugle Corps will arrive in the Cleveland, OH area, specifically at Brunswick HS in Brunswick, OH. This site will also play host to winter rehearsals in Jan, Feb, April and May. Students who are closer to OH than TX may choose to...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...0&Itemid=39

$2500 in Fees Covers all dues, camps and tour. $100 audition fee.

We put all the fees out there instead of hiding them. We want to make sure someone knows exactly what it costs, including optional costs and spending money type things.

You would be surprised how much some corps with 'low fees' actually cost the members who march.

Tour will be announced once we finish the DCI evaluation. (along with the other corps applying for DCI status).

I actually like the way Forte is doing it instead of hitting you with $50 here and $75 there that still add up to the same amount if not more. If they are rolling all the "camp fees", uniform, etc. all into one lump sum it makes things clearer.

I have not bothered to look since my next one coming up I think is still too young to go out this year, but Chris do you guys itemize the $2500? Not a super detailed list but say " Uniform = x, gloves = x, shoes = x, camp fee, tour, registration, etc..." Where someone can see it's the same as anyone else just lumped together for ease?

Mike

Probably not as well as we need to, so you'll likely see more details/breakdown on the webpage soon to help make it more clear.

Yea there's extra stuff you would probably want to get on tour: Show gloves if you have to buy extra pairs, jackets, spending money, money for walmart and laundy days, etc...

Cap Reg all in all was I think near $2100 for the season, $1800 of it the actual tour fee.

Good luck to Forte this year, hope they do well as I will probably know a lot of kids in Forte and some staff!

One week until Ohio auditions for Forte!

2010 Forte Interest Group (Great place to ride share and hotel share)

Event Page for Ohio auditions (latest up-to-date information about the day will be posted here first)