SF Renegades new Chronicles CD set

So i got the opportunity to get this CD set and wanted to express to the world my experience.

What can I say? Simple… you have a 2-disc CD set from 8 performances past (yea, yea I know it’s not 7.. you can think of it as 7 shows with a bonus then if you want. LOL). You’re talking about over 97 minutes (and if you’re like me and wanna count the extra 24 seconds just because.. then sure)

Over 97 minutes of pure EVIL. Again, for those crazy people who like to look at numbers.. you’re paying on average of about $0.2258727 for each minute… that’s $0.0037645 for each second. You’d get less excitement while paying more to talk with some random sexy phone sex operator. :tongue:

To try to keep this post as short as possible I’m just going to briefly describe the whole experience.

First disc:

- First track starts. Volume is a tad low.. :tongue: moreso than a normal CD (ok, a tad let down but easily remedied) *cranks up volume*

- Already goosebumps at 1 minute and 16 seconds in as the chorus of America the Beautiful plays. :wub:

- Euphoria continues throughout the remaining of the ’02 show. Little laughter as I hear Bohemian Rhapsody played drum corps style.. :cool:

- Listening to the Trilogy shows (‘03-’05) again (well.. “backwards”) with emotional tears whenever Ave Maria was played.. excitement on the Matrix parts.. and awe when the infamous “infinitrill” was done.

Second disc:

- Welcoming of LOUD already from the first track. :devil:

- Euphoria continues. Solos awesome. :applause:

- *speechless* :o

- More infinitrill. More EVIL. :wacko:

- Reprise of Ave Maria brought back more goosebumps.

- '09 show easily brought back memories of well.. last year.

You know what… my vocabulary sucks too much to really describe the whole thing.. but the only thing I have to say is that when you to listen to this CD collection... do it the way it was meant to. LOUD.

Crank your volume to max for full effect. Have tissues ready. :happy:

Overall, very satisfied. Thank you much for reading.

*throws in shameless plug* BUY YOURS TODAY! :tongue:

Edited by SquallLHeart