Feb 20th Regional Reviews

vanly10

One I am interested in finding out about is the Rochester Regional on Fan

Network. How in God's creation can a Guard go from 3.6pts up in prelims to down by almost a point down in finals. I can't believe a show can be that bad to change that outcome...Oh, the guard was Express from Jamestown (must be a new Guard) and the guard that came out on top was Delazure. I would feel real bad for those performers (E from J) if I were the judges...any insight by anyone that was there?

Just watched Rochester Regional on Fan Network. I cant say that I can claim to be an expert on the activity, but my suspicions were somewhat answered. Not seeing prelims at this regional I would say equal performances by both guards. The only thing that I can say is to Express from Jamestown what a unique show, one that has never been witnessed before...kudos to your design team. Delazure was elegant and tasty at the same time. Some exquisite dance measured with strong flag sequences. Lastly my only complaint in comparison to other regionals....both of these guards are scored way too low! If guards in the south are scoring in the mid 70's to 80. Delazure and E from J should be in the same ballpark dont you think? Kudos to both guards and good luck the rest of the season. Hope to see you both in finals in Dayton...you deserve it.