Platinum Camp News

Brass and drums could be heard throughout Raleigh this weekend as Platinum is wrapping up another successful camp, with %75 Percent of the show on the field!

However, we could still use mellophones or front ensemble members (or anyone who has sat out and doesn't have somewhere to march), so if you think that there's no a chance to march this summer, or want to and think you don't have enough money, you are wrong! Email us if you have any questions. We want to provide you with an amazing opportunity, so don't miss out!

For more information contact:

Platinum.indoor@gmail.org

You could still use mellophones? If only I were...well...a lot younger. Good luck to you guys! I'm so excited about this group.

Oh, and of course, I hope the mello section gets filled - it's only the best section of the corps!

Best of luck Steve, and the corps sounded great on the phone this weekend! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the finished product!!!

You could still use mellophones? If only I were...well...a lot younger. Good luck to you guys! I'm so excited about this group.

Oh, and of course, I hope the mello section gets filled - it's only the best section of the corps!

cough... front ensemble... cough :tongue: