Yamaha 204 Mellophone

SACMellos2010

I purchased the mellophone from the Crossmen after last season and have been playing on it in preparation for the Star of Indiana Alumni performance. It was refurbished after the season prior to being sent to me and is basically like new with a couple of minor drum corps dings.

I also upgraded and put brass valve guides in it versus the plastic that are standard.

I will see the horn for $800 plus shipping.

If you would like pics drop me an email.

Brent Smith

I purchased the mellophone from the Crossmen after last season and have been playing on it in preparation for the Star of Indiana Alumni performance. It was refurbished after the season prior to being sent to me and is basically like new with a couple of minor drum corps dings.

I also upgraded and put brass valve guides in it versus the plastic that are standard.

I will see the horn for $800 plus shipping.

If you would like pics drop me an email.

Brent Smith

I am extremely interested in the horn. Can you please send pics to my e-mail, drumcorpnut2003@yahoo.com. Do you live near Indy? If you live close enough, we could pick the horn up to save shipping. My wife plays mello, we both marched '08 and '09 Rochester Crusaders and they used B flat horns. My wife got to play on a Yamaha mello and fell in love. She plays a Dynasty G mello in our current corps. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Jason Stackhouse