Shenandoah Sound is Heating Up!

It's getting mighty hot in the DC area, and that means it's time once again for Shenandoah Sound to hit the field.

We have rehearsal this weekend in Manassas Park, Virginia. We'll rehearse Saturday from 10-7 and Sunday from 10-4. If you're interested in marching with Virginia's only drum corps, come on out. We are busy putting drill on the field for our show South Pacific. It's coming together nicely.

Please visit www.ShenandoahSound.org for more information including directions to the rehearsal site. As always, feel free to email me for more details about the corps!

It's getting mighty hot in the DC area, and that means it's time once again for Shenandoah Sound to hit the field.

We have rehearsal this weekend in Manassas Park, Virginia. We'll rehearse Saturday from 10-7 and Sunday from 10-4. If you're interested in marching with Virginia's only drum corps, come on out. We are busy putting drill on the field for our show South Pacific. It's coming together nicely.

Please visit www.ShenandoahSound.org for more information including directions to the rehearsal site. As always, feel free to email me for more details about the corps!

We had a great weekend in Manassas Park. We put two more songs on the field and even found time to work on a parade piece for a very large, important parade through Washington DC in July (more details to come).

We still are looking for 2-3 more drummers and a few more guard people. If you are looking for a place to march this summer, give us a try! Email me for more information: PR@ShenandoahSound.org