Rifle VS. Airblade, YOUR OPINOIN!

piog1101

I recognize that I'm showing up fairly late in this thread. And I usually don't chime in to a discussion unless I have something cogent to add, but...

I'll go on record as saying that the Air Blade is quite possibly the queerest piece of so-called "legitimate" equipment that I've ever seen introduced into the activity.

- - - - - - - - - -

And before the entire "Society of Pro-Air Blade Spinners" leads a pitchfork riot to my front door, let me say that I'm sure that there must be numerous, reputable groups out there who've used the Air Blade in interesting, creative ways that are both lovely and beautiful if not also downright inspiring. I'm in no way disparaging the performance of any individual or any program. I'm only stating my opinion. And title of this thread includes the words "YOUR OPINION" in all caps. So, let's not get our undies in an uproar, ok...??? This is MY OPINION.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yes, I'm a firm advocate of change and evolution and progress and all of that good stuff.

But in my opinion, the Air Blade gets two thumbs down - WAY DOWN.

It's just a cheap-looking piece of silly, plastic crap. I mean, seriously. What's the cost per unit on this thing...??? About 27¢...??? Maybe less...???

The Air Blade is a very close to being the all-time #1 bad idea on my list of "What were they thinking...???"

Edited by Mr. Know it all