DCI Eastern Classic Hotel/Ticket Packages for Sale

INSIDETHEFORTY

Please click here to request details and an order form.

Due to an unexpected cancelation, I have 2 additional Hotel/Ticket Packages available for DCI East/Allentown.

The Hotel is the Hawthorne Suite. I have 1 Package that includes a Suite with 2 Queen beds available. the other has 1 King bed and a Sofa Sleeper. The Package Suites will accomodate 1 to 4 people.

The tickets provided are your choice of Lower Level (Section H) or Upper Level (Section R) Premium tickets.

Round-trip hotel/Stadium Shuttle service is included in the Package at no extra charge.

Park your vehicle at the Hotel for free and pay no parking charges!

A Pre-competition meal at the Hamilton Family Restaurant is also included on Friday and Saturday (4:00-5:00 pm) at no additional charge!

Please use the link above to send me an e-mail. I will forward a Package order form and Package details to you.

See you in Allentown!

Ron Gunn

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

The clock is ticking! Check-in time at the Hawthorne Suites is 3 pm on Friday and you haven't reserved your Package yet? Why are you letting your choice of Section H or Section R tickets and a great Suite with Shuttle Service and a meal each day pass you by?

Contact me right away to reseve your Allentown Package or I will bring a couple of kids with me and sit them in the seats!

Yours in Drum Corps,

Ron Gunn