CAPE VINCENT

The Purple Lancers Drum and Bugle Corps were delighted to be part of the fantastic parade and concert show.The weather was perfect and the number of musical groups were outstanding . Thank you Cape Vincent in allowing us to be part of your French Festival celebration. We truly hope you enjoyed our performance. Hoping to return again next year. We would'nt miss it for the world.

Richard (Dick) Gagliardi-President/Corps Director

Purple Lancers 56

Brigs 57-58-59

As a current marching member in a DCA corps and a native of Northern New York my first experiences of marching music was the French Festival. So I would like to say thank you for doing the French Festival parade, I know its hard with show schedules but I wish more corps spent time going to these rural areas to promote this great activity. As in my case, there is so much un-tapped talent and potential in that area. Plus, you never know you may just inspire a child to pick up an horn, drum or guard equipment. Maybe the Watertown area could be a great place for a DCA show! (That would make my parents happy!)