Tonight's Showdown - Pleasant Hill, CA

Who will win? Anyone at the show?

We got to have something to geek about tonight.......

Unfortunately I had to leave before the Mandarins, but the Cascades just finished and I thought they were "on" tonight. A very inspired effort. Much better than Fremont yesterday. Big props to the guard as well. Nice energy.

Cali.

Ahhhhhh so close! But our scores are climbing! The Manadarins are a good match...seems like they are good for each other :-) GO CASCADES keep up the good work!

Kinda surprised the score isn't a lot closer than that.

Mandarins 72.4

Cascades 71.4

That sounds about right. Both corps are excellent. Cascades' show is a little more subtle at times, while Mandarins really have a big get up in your face kind of show.

Mandarins were definitely on tonight.

Kind of surprise SCV Cadets are so close to BDB, although the Cadets have really improved a lot since Stanford.

Another excellent show this evening. Had to bag it before the seniors, as my middle-aged butt couldn't deal with another full night of aluminum bleacher seating.

Really nice to see Impulse back on the field as well ... I think a lot of folks are going to be surprised by their drumline, who are really tight.

VK needs bodies. They seem to have as many holes as they do bodies out there.

Really nice to see Impulse back on the field as well ... I think a lot of folks are going to be surprised by their drumline, who are really tight.

They never left the field. :tongue:

They're just being budget smart and surviving the economy by staying on the west coast for a while until the corps membership grows and are willing to spend the money for a national tour.

Impulse is celebrating their 11th year on the field and plan to be around for 11 more (at least):tongue: