Murfreesboro Top 8

Which one of these corps will perform on 7-30-10 at MTSU?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. see above

• Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Blue Stars
    • Madison
    • Glassmen

As I understand it, another way to ask the question is "who is going to take 8th at Minneapolis?" I think the battle is between Boston and Blue Stars. I'd like to say Blue Stars, but Boston has won all the matchups so far. Blue Knights have yet to face off with the other two, and I'm not sure they'd come out ahead, but the performance position they have on Saturday isn't going to do them any favors at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we called it- interesting

I live in Middle Tennessee and this is a staple for me...

AMEN!!!!! (Murfreesboro is so big compared to what I knew it as a kid, when I was 5 I lived over by blackman and back then it was just hay fields, now im over on the other side of town and attending siegel :shutup: talk about expansion!)

I put

1-2) BDs Vs Cavs: (Come on Green Machine!) I think the score may be close, but regretibly I say I think BDs won't be seriously challenged via score till either Atlanta or Allentown (still I can hope they'll get beat right before my very eyes :tongue: )

3-4) Crown vs Coats: I think Crown may surpass Blooo this week

5) HNC: (is it ok if I still refer to them as HNC???) I see them nipping at 4th places heels and that's about it till Atlanta and Allentown in which I predict them passing Coats and goin after "Her Royal Highness"

6-7) SCV vs PR: I call this as the main fight to watch, PR wont recover that quickly because of last year, and SCV is just well in that 6th-7th place hole ya know? I call it as a toss up.

8) BS: gotta love em, but I just don't see it after the Houston scores and looking at their show currently.

I hope my predictions go south so that I get a surprise, preferably Cavies winning it all :thumbdown: