A Bluecoats question

I'll be honest Bluecoats are my 2nd fav next to Cavies, but I have to ask as a fan and someone who may audition for them. In the past years I see alot of good shows from them, but not really high placements and all. So I hope I'm not ticking anyone off by asking this, but is their success this season due to just what the corps has developed into, or is it like PR 08 where I talked to one of the contra that year and he said they had ALOT of vets and that helped add to their placement. Can someone enlighten me on this?

The bluecoats have been good for a while, but they never have been able to break into that exclusive top tier anywhere late in the season(until now). They placed 4th in 2006 and seemed to plateau position wise although they have put out some very good shows. This year they seem to be much stronger visually, a long with their usually high drum and brass scores, they finally fixed the one thing that was holding them back.

Edited by The Brass Guy

The bluecoats have been good for a while, but they never have been able to break into that exclusive top tier anywhere late in the season(until now). They placed 4th in 2006 and seemed to plateau position wise although they have put out some very good shows. This year they seem to be much stronger visually, a long with their usually high drum and brass scores, they finally fixed the one thing that was holding them back.

Ok, so clearin that up helped them up in the placements. I just hope since the beat my Cavies that they beat the BDs now.