Wishing the VERY best to DCI

Well, DCI finally did something in marketing on CNN but it was a negative article. So Be It.

DCI has no earthly idea how to market this phenominal activity and have hired the lamest person ever, to head up the dept. One of the biggest reasons they continue to lose corps, fail to fill their regional championship seats and had ESPN back out on their broadcasts. The Indianapolis Star has called me on two occasions to address issues with DCI management. They were surprised to know that DCI was headquartered in their city.

They've watched for the past 30 yrs as corps after corps folds, and yet have no plan in place to save their own skin with assistance in management, business development, etc.

They simply cannot see the forrest for the trees.

I hope the G7 is successful without destroying DCI, but if that's the case, it's the fault of EVERYONE for not standing up to DCI and letting them know what the people really want. Sitting at a computer with an annonymous name is chicken crap.

All of the predictions I made in another post called 'DCI 2030" are coming true. Read it.

My name is Randy N. Warner. I'm a 56 yr old marketing professional and ADORE the drum corps activity. I don't get to drumcorpsplanet often, so contact me directly at 21stcares at citlink dot net.