Southern Showdown

First of all, it was great seeing old friends and catching up. Always great to see Bob Sullivan...love ya buddy!!

I didn't count horns, guard or percussion for any of the corps. I was there for the fun of just watching drum corps.

Shenandoah Sound: Nice job from these guys. Always a pleasure to see you on the field and you guys just get better every year. Hat off to the new member tonight in the guard.

Sun Devils: WOW!! Haven't seen this corps and was pleasantly surprised by the their sound and presence on the field. Nice field coverage!! A lot of crowd reaction from your show as well. Two weeks and you guys could cause some damage in Class A.

Alliance: This show has really progressed since I saw it last at the Georgia Dome. Some slight changes in drill have added great effects. Very dark show yet always kept the crowd on the edge of their seats. The guys know how to move!! Sounded like one little break in the show but if it was it was a quick recovery.

CorpsVets: Also another show that has gotten better since the Dome when I last saw them. This is a new CV and they've done a nice job changing it up. Guard was great as usual. You all were having a good time out there.

Senoia, GA - 08/21/2010

Alliance 84.188

CorpsVets 83.100

Sun Devils 77.938

Shenandoah Sound 64.413

The South will be well represented at DCA Championships in two weeks. Best of luck to all of you and see you in Rochester!!

Edited by JeffP