Minnesota Brass Launches New Website!

In all the excitement of the week, I failed to post the launch of our new website! After a year of hard work and planning (things take extra time in a volunteer organization!) we're finally live with the new version of mnbrass.org . At the new site you'll find tons of information about the corps and our other ensembles in a dramatically enhanced visual package. We're thrilled that our online presence is now achieving the level of professionalism and quality that our program on the field reaches!

The work for this project was done by one of our color guard members, Raphael Oldham, who donated his professional talents as a web designer to the corps. Additional behind the scenes support was provided by our electronic-asset guru and corps Treasurer, David Whitaker.

Enjoy!

http://mnbrass.org

PS As with all new launches we're finding a couple tweeks/issues that need to be addressed (I think the store may still have some Lorem Ipsum lying around). If something doesn't work for you and you care to report it, please email: webmaster@mnbrassinc.org We'll be getting to those real soon. But we've got to focus on something else for the next six days :rolleyes:

Edited by MBIBari

In all the excitement of the week, I failed to post the launch of our new website! After a year of hard work and planning (things take extra time in a volunteer organization!) we're finally live with the new version of mnbrass.org . At the new site you'll find tons of information about the corps and our other ensembles in a dramatically enhanced visual package. We're thrilled that our online presence is now achieving the level of professionalism and quality that our program on the field reaches!

The work for this project was done by one of our color guard members, Raphael Oldham, who donated his professional talents as a web designer to the corps. Additional behind the scenes support was provided by our electronic-asset guru and corps Treasurer, David Whitaker.

Enjoy!

http://mnbrass.org

PS As with all new launches we're finding a couple tweeks/issues that need to be addressed (I think the store may still have some Lorem Ipsum lying around). If something doesn't work for you and you care to report it, please email: webmaster@mnbrassinc.org We'll be getting to those real soon. But we've got to focus on something else for the next six days :tongue:

Nice Looking site guys! :rolleyes:

Best of luck this weekend,

Paul

Fantastic!