Grid U: After Hours-Back in the Day with Charles Book

Hey DCP... I don't often post here, but I thought you guys would REALLY appreciate this.

I went to the New York for the weekend to hang out with some of my Drum Corps buddies. One of them was Charles Book. Charles marched Boston 92, Star 93, Brigadiers, Bushwackers, and Hurricanes. He also performed with Brass Theatre and Blast 2: Shockwave.

We all had some drinks and talked about drum corps.... he's got some great stories, and it's very cool to share a few with you.

Make sure you check out the story about the Tornado at Star of Indiana 93.

I hope you enjoy.

Hey DCP... I don't often post here, but I thought you guys would REALLY appreciate this.

I went to the New York for the weekend to hang out with some of my Drum Corps buddies. One of them was Charles Book. Charles marched Boston 92, Star 93, Brigadiers, Bushwackers, and Hurricanes. He also performed with Brass Theatre and Blast 2: Shockwave.

We all had some drinks and talked about drum corps.... he's got some great stories, and it's very cool to share a few with you.

Make sure you check out the story about the Tornado at Star of Indiana 93.

I hope you enjoy.

#### the tarps!!!

Haha, great vid. I love the Grid U Stuff. Bringing a lot of old school flavor to the new guys out there. Dig it man