FS/FT: Kanstul 1570CR trombone

s3si1u

I'm interested in selling or trading my baby; Kanstul 1570CR with a gold brass bell. It's my pride and joy, but I just can't get this other horn out of my head :)

The horn is in great condition, it plays great and has an awesome slide. There's some light scratches on the bell, but nothing that's really obvious, and a scratch or two on the slide. There's some slight wear around the bell rim, but it doesn't affect anything and isn't visually distracting unless you're looking for it. This is a great horn with the CR valve, E-pull on the f-attachment tuning slide, and three leadpipes (BB, ML, MO). It is easy to play and has a big, warm sound. It just takes all the air I can put into it. I love it to death but lately I've been gravitating towards a slightly more malleable sound, and I found that the Yamaha 882OR fits the sound in my head.

I'm asking 1750 for the horn. but will consider reasonable offers as well as trade offers(let me know what you got!) possibly with cash from either party. $1750 will get you the horn, leadpipes, and a black hardshell case. We can talk about including a like new chocolate brown ProTec case. Basically, if you have something else in mind, just let me know! and we can discuss, I just need to finance my new horn, or whatever you have in mind for a trade if i'm interested. And possibly to pay for me to try out for corps!

Price is plus shipping, we can go half and half on that. Horn will be available after December 3rd (juries day! I need a horn for that!:P)

75155_468914283160_553408160_5684718_1361223_n.jpg

10312010168.jpg

11152010189.jpg

11152010190.jpg

11152010191.jpg