Help out for the holidays

The holiday season is fast approaching. I'm putting this out to all you brass players or instrument players of any kind. Find a Salvation Army bell ringer & ask if you can play some holiday tunes to help S.A. It doesn't matter where they might be. You would be surprised what you will feel like after you have played a few tunes. Do it as many times as you can. If you love to play and got some brass, play at a nursing home, assisted living facility, a parking lot at a mall. Just do it! I have had some moments that I will never forget because of Drum Corps, EVER. I have had some moments that have touched my soul playing at the places that I have mentioned above. Safe & Blessed holidays to all of you out there ON DCP!

FrankieP. MSJ

The holiday season is fast approaching. I'm putting this out to all you brass players or instrument players of any kind. Find a Salvation Army bell ringer & ask if you can play some holiday tunes to help S.A. It doesn't matter where they might be. You would be surprised what you will feel like after you have played a few tunes. Do it as many times as you can. If you love to play and got some brass, play at a nursing home, assisted living facility, a parking lot at a mall. Just do it! I have had some moments that I will never forget because of Drum Corps, EVER. I have had some moments that have touched my soul playing at the places that I have mentioned above. Safe & Blessed holidays to all of you out there ON DCP!

FrankieP. MSJ

Members of the Defenders Alumni Corps will be playing both

secular & sacred Christmas music at an assisted living

facility in East Providence, RI on Sunday the 12th.

I also know that members of Brooklyn United do go out & assist

the Salvation Army by playing music all over Brooklyn.

I'm sure there others.

FrankieP. MSJ

Well said!

We all got a lot out of drum corps and this is a way to give something back.