Looking for Silks and Sabers

THNCG

Hello all!

I am looking to rent two 39’’ king sabers. I’m willing to negotiate to what you would think a fair price for rental. We can even come up with a contract for your boosters, if need be. I am only wanting these for the 2011 winter season. I can have them back to you right after WGI.

I am also looking for 16-18 solid gold lame' silks. I would like to make sure all of these lame’ silks match.

If your groups have any of these items lying around your guard room please get in contact with me! I would much rather spend some money going to a booster organization vs. buying brand new.

Thank you! :-D

Daniel Bertram

Director of Color Guards Terre Haute North Vigo High School

dvb2@vigoschools.org

(765)-524-8108

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I am looking to rent two 39’’ king sabers. I’m willing to negotiate to what you would think a fair price for rental. We can even come up with a contract for your boosters, if need be. I am only wanting these for the 2011 winter season. I can have them back to you right after WGI.

I am also looking for 16-18 solid gold lame' silks. I would like to make sure all of these lame’ silks match.

If your groups have any of these items lying around your guard room please get in contact with me! I would much rather spend some money going to a booster organization vs. buying brand new.

Thank you! :-D

Daniel Bertram

Director of Color Guards Terre Haute North Vigo High School

dvb2@vigoschools.org

(765)-524-8108

Do you still need solid gold lame' silks?

I have some.