Pensacola Florida area Marching Brass and Percussion

Looking into the possibility-feasibility-interest level of starting an all-age corps/marching brass and percussion group in the Pensacola/Fort Walton Beach Florida area. Looking for strong brass and percussion players starting at the junior and senior classes in high school level. Particularly looking for "Old School" and band parents that played in the 70's, 80's and 90's who have a desire to play again. I see this starting out as a non-competitive exhibition only group for local events, then progrssing from there depending on the interest and participation level. Anyone in the NW Florida area with previous experience in a Drum Corps or corps style high school or college marching band, please send a statement of interest and your experience to: williammax@cox.net..............

Looking into the possibility-feasibility-interest level of starting an all-age corps/marching brass and percussion group in the Pensacola/Fort Walton Beach Florida area. Looking for strong brass and percussion players starting at the junior and senior classes in high school level. Particularly looking for "Old School" and band parents that played in the 70's, 80's and 90's who have a desire to play again. I see this starting out as a non-competitive exhibition only group for local events, then progrssing from there depending on the interest and participation level. Anyone in the NW Florida area with previous experience in a Drum Corps or corps style high school or college marching band, please send a statement of interest and your experience to: williammax@cox.net..............

Couldn't have done this when I lived near Gulf Shores, AL, huh? :sad: