WGI IW: I need your opinion

PeeJay

Hello everyone,

As you might or may not be aware....Beatrix' from The Netherlands are competing in the Independent World Class in Dayton. The members are far away from home and we at Color Guard Nederland (CGN), their home circuit, will try to update the home crowd as much as possible. For those that will see them, maybe you could write a short review and e-mail it to me (pj.dewerk@colorguard.org), so I can use it on our website. I would really appreciate your input. Pictures are very welcome too!

Please support this great team!! Thanks much and best of luck to all the competitors!

I apologize on behalf of some of the users of this forum. If you don't have anything nice to say...

Anyway, Beatrix absolutely took my breath away! What a wonderful and beautifully designed production. It was not tacky at all and had such a feeling of sincerity and authenticity. I wish this program the best of luck in the future.

No apology needed! We at Color Guard Netherlands are extremely proud of Beatrix' and want you to know we have 73 Indoor Percussion and Color Guard teams we are extremely proud of! There is more where this came from ;-)

Please keep the reactions coming. We are going to compile them in an article for our members to enjoy. You responses so far and the warm welcome Beatrix' has received in the US are heart warming and we appreciate them a lot!