Annual Field Of Dreams Concert-Purple Lancers

I was extremely overjoyed when I read the announcement that the corps will be playing in concert at the Field of Dreams at Hoopes Park on Fri May 27th.This event has grown leaps and bounds and I'm confident it will be an annual event. The Purple Lancers will undoubtedly start a tradition of being an integral part of the festivities. This acceptance to perform will enhance the support of the community in future fund raising events that will benefit the Lancer organization.I pray for great weather and I can't wait to see and be ever proud of the presence of the corps at a function that memorializes deceased family members and friends. We must also not forget the deceased veterans who have given up their lives so that we can experience the freedom that we all enjoy today. This is what MEMORIAL DAY is all about. Many kudos and thank you go out to the staff who worked so hard in securing a place and function for the Purple lancers in this worthwhile community affair .